HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED
Personal information is given when You request to use or use the Website’s Services or communicate with us in any way. Here are the ways you can provide use with personal information:
- By paying for our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information.
- By creating or modifying the User account, User identification information such as passwords, and/or security question responses that you will be used for future sign in.
- By interacting with our Customer Care managers and entering information on the Website. We may monitor emails, live chats or any other communication methods between You and our Customer Support managers or other employees or representatives.
Though we do not obtain information from other sources and third parties.
WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows:
With Your ConsentWe may share Your Personal Information to third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives.
To Third-PartiesWe highly recommend You not share Your password. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password.
To Our Service ProvidersWe may share information with third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service)
For Legal Process & ProtectionWe may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products (including to collection agencies in order to obtain payment for our products and services);
- to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others;
- in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations; or
- in an emergency situation.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Protecting Your Information
We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk. You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure email, social networks or other internet channels.
Retention and Disposal
We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
How We Communicate Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of our practices. If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification). You should refer to this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
Collected Personal Information
When using the website, a Customer is asked to enter a valid name and email, to improve the user experience. This information is used for improvement and processing of inquiries.
Use of Personal Information
The obtained information may be used for: sending offers, inquiries and/or other requests; sending updates; improving user experience and delivering important information and product offerings; optimizing of the website; troubleshooting and testing; client service improvement; sending relevant marketing offers.You can change your personal information by contacting us via email.
Protection of user information
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We constantly check our website for security breaches in order to detect vulnerabilities to make your user experience safe. Personal information is stored in secured networks and a limited number of people have special access to it.